Im so over all the arsehole friends out there, they always say they'll drop by or come over and drink that kinda thing and never do they just ignor you for the rest of the day/night/week.
I am just so over them is it really that hard to keep to your word or even just give someone a call saying they can't make it? Apparently it is. Also why is it when I crack it and say something I am the one out of line and being a bitch? Do they really think they do nothing wrong? People piss me off and how is it so hard for someone to realise they have been being an arsehole, am I the only one that thinks it is redictulas me trying to get someone to pick me up take me where I want then come get me when I am done sorry I don't have my own personal slave.
Personally all these bastards can just fuck off if this is how they think it can be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:(
ReplyDelete