Tuesday, April 14, 2009

so

Don't you hate it when things play on your mind? Like things that shouldn't have even been said. I do. And about a week ago I found out that someone who wasn't even liked by aaron had been telling every one they knew that I was the reason he killed himself, if I didn't leave him he would still be here so its all my fault.
I have spent my time feeling guilty about that whole situation, I have delt with it and know its not my fault. Its just sad that this person thinks she knew him and now she is saying this, I find it sad and pathetic but I guess that's how she is.
I was talking about it the other day with a mate of mine and we both agreed she is just an all round tool and would punch her in the face for doing this to aarons family.
She really needs to understand what rest in peace means.

No comments:

Post a Comment